One day Wayne complained to a friend, “My elbow really hurts. I guess I should see a Doctor.” His friend offered, “Don’t do that. There’s a computer at the drug store that can diagnose anything quicker and cheaper than a doctor. Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it. It only costs $10.00”
Wayne figured he had nothing to lose.So he filled a jar with a urine sample and went to the drug store. Finding the computer, he poured in the sample and deposited the $10.00. The computer started making some noises and the various lights started flashing. After a brief pause, out popped a small slip of paper on which was printed:
- You have tennis elbow
- Soak your arm in warm water.
- Avoid heavy labor.
- It will be better in two weeks.
Late that evening while thinking how amazing this new technology was and how it would change the medical field forever, he began to wonder if this machine could be fooled. He decided to give it a try. He mixed together some tap water, a stool sample from his dog, and urine samples from his wife and daughter. To top it off he masturbated into the concoction. He went back to the drug store, located the machine, poured in the sample, and deposited the $10.00. The machine again made the usual noise and printed out the following analysis:
- Your tap water is too hard. Get a water softener.
- Your dog has worms. Give him vitamins.
- Your daughter’s using cocaine. Put her in a rehabilitation clinic.
- Your wife’s pregnant with twin girls. They aren’t yours. Get a lawyer.
- And if you don’t stop jerking off, your elbow will never get better
Other Computer Jokes:
Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2011 JokesIHeard.com